Thursday, April 7, 2011

"I am in Gods hands"

I feel so numb......... I dont know what to do.... i love him so much and this stress is killing me. He just doesnt get it, he thinks everything is my fault, but hes not perfect either... If he had been communicating with me about how he feels about everything from day 1 then we wouldnt be where we are now but he sucks at communicating. Relationships are about communication and compromises as much as they are about love..... I dont know how to pull us out of this misery......

Im so thankful to have such great supportive friends... i dont know what id do without them. Having a girls night friday night with "S" and "J" i cant wait! This stress is getting to me..

Ive started reading the bible again and believe it or not have been sleeping so much better (or maybe its just because bf has taken to sleeping in the guest room??) but either way its just something i felt i needed to do.... Suppose to go check out a church next weekend with one of my friends as she happend to mention she would like to start going to church again too. we'll see how that goes.

As for now:

 "He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken." - Pslam 62:6"

No comments:

Post a Comment