Tuesday, April 5, 2011

have reached my breaking point.....

So bf decided to change all his passwords etc.... hes obviously got something to hide..... hate that he sucks at communicating so much all of a sudden and that he refuses to actually talk to me and work on our relationship because nothings going to get better or change with out him working towards it... How am i suppose to trust him? tells me his loves me, tells everyone else different things so his friends are encouraging him to leave me etc. I wish the lies would stop.... hes either lying to me that he loves me or lying to them.... obviously he must be lying to me because why would you lie to your friends. Then to accuse me of going to have a quickie before work instead of actually going to the gym really pissed me off... i havent done anything to make him think that, i think he just gets his kicks from making me miserable... all the time now he has to annoy me and thinks its "fun" well its not fun and he doesnt seem to realize that as long as im miserable hes going to be miserable.... ive seriously had enough and i dont want anything to do with him until he steps up and starts acting like an adult and being honest and communicating with me. this is getting pretty freaking rediculous..... and i dont need all this stress...

No comments:

Post a Comment