Thursday, March 24, 2011

Introduction

I am a 26 year old female. I work as a nanny, live with my boyfriend of almost 5 years and my cat. I love to sing..... There is nothing better then driving down the road with the windows down and music up, singing at the top of my lungs!

I have a crazy family, and the best of friends. I recently joined a gym.... moved in with my boyfriend and gained back all the weight i had lost... not happy about that.. but not that motivated to change it either.

York beach maine is my favorite place to be in the summer! I love the ocean! Not to mention all the memories i have from family trips there as a kid.

My dad died when i was 12, my mom remarried when i was 16. I have a sister, half brother, and step sis. I have 7 nieces and 1 nephew..... Everyone asks me when im having a kid.... well im still waiting for my boyfriend to give me a ring...... Theres nothing i want more than marriage and a baby of my own. But for now Im happy taking care of "L" Ive been with her since she was 3 months old!!! Shes now 15 months old and going to be a big sister come august! Im like a second mom to her as im with her 55 hours a week! I love her to pieces.

I love to read, I write poems, and hot pink is my favorite color and im addicted to carbs.... pasta, mac and cheese, breads MMMM... no wonder i need to go to the gym lol. I have 2 other blogs, ones about my journey in weightloss and ones about my life as a nanny.... so why a third you ask?? well this is going to be about the rest of my life.... my ups and downs, my relationship, my friends, my travels, my everything else that wont fit in the job or gym category. If your interested in them ask and i'll glady give you the links to them.

So this is me! Welcome to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment